TERMS AND CONDITION
Our Terms & Conditions of Service.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Design Bricks Homes and Property while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Design Bricks Homes and Property takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control as we have no control over the nature, content and availability of the sites, therefore we implore viewers, researchers and informate to kindly bear with us incase any site down or fluctuation as necessary attention will be giving to the revival.
Estates & Homes
A prospective buyer of any of our Land/H0mes units is expected to obtain an application form for a cost of any charges as at time of application only from our marketing officers or any of our branches.
- Installment Payment is Allowed within the range of 12 (Twelve) Months.
- A breach in payment within the stipulated period of 12 (Twelve) Months will revocate additional percentage on the balance remaining.
- Once a full payment of the purchase price is effected, Design Bricks Homes & Property will deliver the house within a maximum period of 6 months.
- Design Bricks Homes & Property is not liable for losses sustained through payments not made through any of our designated banks or payment to any staff’s Account.
- The legal department from Design Bricks Homes & Property will be handed over in favour of the buyer within minimum of 60 days after allocation of the Land/Home.
- No transfer or resale of property must be done with the property authorization of Design Bricks Homes & Property
- For maintaining a lasting beautiful and organised environment in the estate, no alteration will be allowed on the structure on ground.
- All occupants are expected to comply with the rules and regulations of the estate as contained in the estate Deed of Restriction.
- For now, Refund is applicable, to be processed and delivered within the stipulated period of 6 (Six) Months as at time of Filling Refund Form Application.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites, products or services.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Design Bricks Homes and Property discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Design Bricks Homes and Property’s behalf or to provide services available at Design Bricks Homes and Property’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Design Bricks Homes and Property’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Design Bricks Homes and Property will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Design Bricks Homes and Property discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Design Bricks Homes and Property believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Design Bricks Homes and Property, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of https://designbricksproperty.com.ng and have supplied your email address, Design Bricks Homes and Property may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Design Bricks Homes and Property and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Design Bricks Homes and Property takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Design Bricks Homes and Property may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Design Bricks Homes and Property may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Design Bricks Homes and Property does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Design Bricks Homes and Property uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Design Bricks Homes and Property – by purchasing Design Bricks Homes and Property’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Design Bricks Homes and Property collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Design Bricks Homes and Property. Design Bricks Homes and Property does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Credit & Contact Information
Personal Identification Information <<PII>>
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information <<NII>>
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers’ utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies <<WBC>>
How we use collected information
Design Bricks Homes and Property may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site.
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails.
- We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
- Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Thanks for your time…..